Goblin Head Final

I went pretty off the rails with mine, but I’m pretty happy with the result.

Goblin_HeadTurn_Comp

Super fun class and I’m happy I got to challenge myself in so many ways with it. Not sure which one I’ll do next, but I’m eyeing the Character Creator course and the Texture Painting courses.

At this point though, it may be time to jump back into the Unity or Unreal courses to finally put these skills into a game.

Thanks for all the support and the fun. It’s been a blast!

6 Likes

Yeah, id be willing to bet is a pretty cool feeling to see your character in a game, I do unity myself and I’m always having to get assets from the unity asset store, and I always wish that I could be good at blender to be able to make my own stuff, as for you, you’ve already gotten pretty good at blender, and I have watched you progress all this time, and it’s been pretty cool to see what you create, can’t wait to see if you build a game with one of your characters, as for this one, I love the texturing, and the details are on point, good luck with your future game dev endeavors!

3 Likes

Thanks! I really appreciate the support and the feedback. It’s been really motivating as I’ve gone through the sections.

I think getting back to Unity or trying Unreal is definitely in the cards for the near future. Ideally I’d like to have at least a small game out this year so hopefully that’ll come to pass.

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Great, hopefully the idea of a game works out!

1 Like

Very nice and very green goblin!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms