Glitch Garden Tutorials - Where to find?

Hiya :slight_smile: The recent article mentioned a tutorial for “Glitch Garden,” but I couldn’t find it in the 2D course. It sounds like a great project, so could someone direct me where to find the videos please? Thank you :blush:

As far as I am aware, Glitch Garden is outdated and have been archived. It is no longer available

1 Like

Damn, that’s a shame it wasn’t updated. Thanks for the reply :slightly_smiling_face:

The website with all the graphics is still available. But unless you had the previous unity course, you won’t have the archive to the glitch garden section. It was unity 4 so it gives you an idea of it’s age and goes back to when 2D and 3D courses were a single course.

I do have the source to my 2015 project in revision control somewhere so if I can find it, I’ll share.

1 Like

Here’s the link to a completed Glitch Garden - Unity 2015 so not sure how useful. (I made a typo)

Will probably convert but the older version you use the easier it’ll be

You can find additional assets here: There’s loads of sprite sheets

Glitch | Public Domain Art & Code (glitchthegame.com)

Edit: Correction Unity 2017.1 was used. That makes sense since that was the start of my Unity Journey.

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, thank you so much! :smiley:

I checked it out. I had 2017.3 installed so it just worked. What a blast from the past.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms