Giyomu Tactics for Android (inspired by Lara Croft GO)

Thanks a lot again dreamer :slight_smile:
I just posted it on reddit where you suggested :slight_smile:

I’m listening to the musics no the page, I’ll see if I found something I would like to use. Thanks for the link! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just downloaded it and played it and am now inspired to do better… GREAT GAME!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much!!! :slight_smile:

This game uses the walls, like the ones used during vassalage. This is a great idea for teaching students about Europe’s past (I am a former teacher) and also I liked the way that you used x-y-z axes for pivoting and moving. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Awesome. Congratulations.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I added an in-game explanation of the differences between the characters, as it wasn’t so clear while playing.

3 Likes

Hello fellow learners! :slight_smile:

I don’t know if any of your are (still) playing my game or not, but FYI I have added 2 new levels! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made a big graphical update for my game inspired by the GO series. Let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

After:

Before:

1 Like

Looks much better. I see you still modify your game. How does monetization look like in your case? I see you have good rating and 5-10k downloads but I am curious about retention. Do players stay in your app or just delete your game after few days of playing?

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

Monetization with ads is not so great and I’m not making much money. Retention is not great but too bad I guess. About 65% of people keep it for more than one day, 44% for one week, 34% for 15 days and 26% for 30 days or more. It’s tough to please the crowd!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I think that your numbers are quite good. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Sorry i missed your last few posts…
nice looking update, ill grab the latest from store tonight for a gander.

that numbers, to me, look pretty decent :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone! :slight_smile:

been playing it today, that does look slick with the new visuals and plays smooth too!

another touch I found neat was the audio, with the little battle drum roll at the start.
and coupled with the zoom, just gave that feeling that something was starting or a prepare to battle, like it… alot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:
I wish I could say it has improved the conversion rate but sadly I don’t see any effect so far ^^’

1 Like

Privacy & Terms