Gingerbread Defender (My Glitch Garden)

You are a gingerbread farmer fending off critters who want to eat everything on your farm, including your house! Place gumdrops to make sugar in order to create sweet defences. Place down your sweet defences to fend off the critters. But be sure to watch out for the weather, it’ll put a damper on any well-planned strategy. You’re in for a busy year!

https://sharemygame.com/@JarOfWombats/gingerbread-defender

This took me a long time to do because I did all the art, animation and sound myself. Lots of fun to make!

10 Likes

Good work!

1 Like

I enjoyed your game very much. What I liked the most were the birds and the easter eggs.
Congrats on it. You did a hell of a job here!

1 Like

Awesome - Well done. I can see the amount of work you put into this. I love the fact that you created the art, music and sound yourself… very nicely done

The different seasons with different defenders and attackers was a nice surprise and the quirky messages and descriptions made me smile :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m currently busy with this same section of the course and I’m also trying my hand at my own art for the first time, so I’m appreciating your effort even more.

Good luck with the next one and keep going!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks for playing!

Thank you for playing!

Good luck with your game! It’s hard work to do all art assets, but well worth it in the end!

I really enjoyed playing your game. You put so much effort into it. Amazing work!

This was really sweet!

Good job and I liked all the attention paid to the theme and to introducing new game elements.

Your art style was amazing nice job!

Privacy & Terms