Get your stuff together!

its a 214km2 open survival world :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would like to chime in a little bit about the need to use UE4 for some assets even though most folks like yourself want to use UE5 with a UE5 course. I’m also aware some of this has already been said.

The UE Marketplace has assets that have set compatibility with different versions of Unreal and even if that version may not match the version you want to use, can usually be manually “upgraded” for use with the version of UE that you’d like.

As the course was originally recorded with UE 5.0 EA2, there were very few marketplace assets (even official ones from Epic themselves) that were compatible for direct use. Which is why the conversion method was shown. While this is definitely a problem that will sort-of fix itself over time it’s a very valid and useful method to working with assets you want to work with that haven’t been fully validated in the marketplace yet.

1 Like

Thats really odd as you can see from my screenshot it does work with 5.0.3.
I wonder if you redownloaded the engine version itself again and the new download of the assets from our resources and i used clean for both and it works fine for that set up for me.

Thats the only thing i can really suggest as unless you are using assets outside of the course provided ones the issue appears to be at your end unfortunately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms