GDD Alien Invasion Preparation Program
Alien Invasion Preparation Program is a game where you take control of a human infantry private on his/her last day of practice. You will fight through Robot AI, disguised as human clones, created by the Aliens to prepare you for war.
- You are on your last stages of training to become part of the anti-alien infantry.
- Survive as many areas as possible in the practice program.
- Force or stealth to pass each area.
- You can pass an arena through stealth, undetected.
- If detected, you must clear the arena of aliens.
- Checkpoints are saved when you enter a new area.
- When dying, you will respawn at checkpoint.
- You have 3 lives.
- You are scored on how many areas you survive and how fast you completed them.
- You get less score per area if you have lesser lives left. 3x more points for all lives left, 2x more points for 2 lives left.
- Area landscapes
- Unreal Starter content + Landscape tools.
- 2 guns, and two ammo types.
- A rigged humanoid character with modification possibility’s.
Potential Technical Challenges:
- Serialisation when saving
- Checkpoint system architecture
- Reward system
- Smooth networking for co-op play
- Procedural generation of ares
- Creating a new skeletal animation