Gameplay Video - Legend of the Magic Broom

Project Boost: Legend of the Magic Broom - First Gameplay Video

This is currently Level 5. I wanted the player to go “slow-fast-slow” - I’m pretty happy with how it turned out! I’m currently trying to brainstorm more gameplay moments with fast flying speed as that seems to be the most fun (and loops!)… open to ideas & feedback! Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks like fun. I like your theme.

What have you set for your mass? drag etc? I like the fact that you’re floating with little gravity.

1 Like

Thanks so much - appreciate the kind words!

I actually got rid of the project gravity completely and relied on thrust / drag to get the movement I was looking for. This was mostly different because my thrust is coming from the front of the player instead of the top.

Physics Settings:

Wizard (or Rocket) Settings: (make sure to click on this one, looks like the bottom is cut off in preview)

Thanks, I appreciate you sharing the settings. I might delve into the physics settings on my project, I haven’t been quite happy with how it has been feeling.

Looks cool for a quick arcade time without too much to think about.I feel quite often the need to play games that are easy for my brain and don’t require too much hassle or resources to have fun and progress. What I mean is that A game like World of Warcraft, requires great knowledge as well as a wow boost in order to be competitive at all times. It’s been quite a while since the last time I played and since I don’t have enough time to load for myself, I don’t mind paying for that service as it’s not even expensive to not to.

Privacy & Terms