It seem WebGL runs horribly on my game or it just caps itself to a lower FPS than Unity’s version it plays.
It’s quite obvious I didn’t go too far from the course’s but I feel somewhat proud of what I’ve done. I didn’t add the fix for the spacebar spamming issue but oh well.
I was planning on it ending up being more of a bullet-h*** game with upgrades and bosses and all that and might’ve made it more like one but I feel satisfied with this for now along with I’ve been having sleep troubles this week.
- Three weapons to choose from
- Three enemies
- Three different songs
- Lives system (to replace the health system)
- Different respawn timers per enemy
- Mediocre sound effects
- Sprites I made (two ships were based off of ships from the game FTL: Faster than Light)
- Momentary invincibility when you lose a life
Controls are the same as in the section’s.