[GAME] SAVE THE ALPACA! My game

PLAY ON FULL SCREEN!

https://sharemygame.com/@AnnaZ/save-the-alpaca

Here is the first version of my game! I made all the sprites myself. The idea is that you have to save a cross-eyed alpaca to break free from a farm. Farmers will shoot tranquilizers and alpaca will spit at them!
As a complete newby, I am super proud :D!

7 Likes

The game doesn’t work for me! But looks great from the image! Great work! Keep going and never give up.

Oh that’s strange :(, the link works for me, and I’ve tried from different computers. I am sorry to hear that! In any case thanks for complimenting the sprites I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try again!

It says Unable to find UnityLoader

I am so sorry, I have no idea why it doesn’t work for you :(. Maybe the browser? I tried again with different computers and it works. Well don’t worry, I hope you can play some of my future games ;)!

1 Like

Really liked this re-imagining of the vertical space shooter. The subtle animations and over all art and sounds are very nice. I think there is a typo on the instruction screen, says farmes instead of farmers.

2 Likes

I have had this error popup as well with some of the unity web builds of other games… In my case I think it might be due to temp internet issues causing the files to not load. Reloading the page usually fixes it for me.

2 Likes

I wish for it!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment!

Thanks a lot :)! I will check and fix the typo, many thanks to point it out! I am happy you liked the sprites and the game, I am totally new to coding, unity, and drawing sprites. So your comment made my day :D!

1 Like

Great work! Keep going and never give up!

1 Like

Hey AnnaZ,

I’m just coming to the end of the course content and I play others games for inspiration before tweaking my game design aspects. I thoroughly enjoyed playing your game! The audio and art are excellent. I’m inspired to add positive effectors to my game now too.

1 Like

Great Job!!! Keep up the amazing work! I love this for real man. This is great for a super newb. I am also new to game dev and just posted my first level.

1 Like

Hey Ryan! You have no idea how happy your comment made me haha! You seriously made my day!!! It was hard to make all the art, but it does pay off :D. I look forward to playing your games and seeing the new effects you add to them!

Thanks so much, Terry! I am completely new yes, this is my first course ever on programming or unity haha. I am having a lot of fun :D! I look forward to playing your game, I’ll look for it!

Hi Anna, I think your game is really good and I love the way you’ve made it your own design and art style.

Congrats! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback :D. I am super glad you enjoyed the game!!

Privacy & Terms