Game Project - Sector Command 4400

I should first start off by saying thank you so much for the course! I have always struggled with staying focused (diagnosed with ADHD) and was never able to finish anything unless my job depended on it (sadly not exaggerating in some cases) or I had some extreme deadline. After going through the course, I have never felt so confident about feeling like I can complete something in my entire life!

My game project is something that has been rattling around in my head for some time and I felt that it was time to take action. My project is a turn-based space strategy game. Instead of being something like Starcraft, it is a combination of Civilization and a game like Out of the Park Baseball or Football Club Manager. My game will have a focus on stats and resource management. There is a game called Rule the Waves which is close to my idea.

It actually feels really good to share my idea! I didn’t think it would. I did feel somewhat guarded about my idea, but it is nice to sign up for a community like this and share.

Thank you again for sharing your knowledge and tactics!
Donnie

1 Like

Hi Donnie, sounds like a cool game project, the best of luck with it!

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

Awesome, thanks for sharing. As a fan of RTS games and Civ, I look forward to one day playing your game!

Privacy & Terms