Battle Tank is an open world, arena game where tanks face off against each other for a predetermined amount of time. The tank that has taken the least amount of damage by the time has elapsed is the winner.
- All tanks begin with equal armour (health) and ammunition.
- Countdown timer begins at the start of play.
- Game finishs either when only one tank remains, or when the timer reaches zero.
- The winner is the tank that has taken the least amount of damage.
- If more than one tank has equally the least amount of damage, the game is a draw.
- The environment can provide cover from enemy attacks.
Certain terrain is easier to across than others. Types include:
Pickups spawn randomly for a limited amount of time. Types include:
- Increased damage
- Extra armour
- Increased range
- Extra clock time
- Increased speed (temporary)
- Extra ammunition
- Auto-turret (automatically fires upon enemies when within a close range to do minor damage for a short duration)
- Invisibility (temporary)
- Tank assets
- Projectile assets
- Pickup assets
- Explosion assets
- Terrain assets
- Tank movement
- Shooting sounds
- Explosion sounds
- Pickup sounds
- Theme music
- Win music
- Loss music
- Final second’s beeps