Game Characters?

I’m quite disappointed that this section will not create a game character that can be used for Unity. I completely understand the complexity of the issue; I’ve done it before for other platforms. I’ve been following the GameDev courses for a few years now, completing the Intro to Unity and the first RPG course. What’s missing from all of the GameDev program is Game Character creation.

I believe this course should have a full section dealing with Character Creation including necessary rigging. It looks like I’m going to need to find that info elsewhere but maybe it should be considered???

Anyways, I suppose I’m going to make a Gothic Church too. I do need the general background for Asset creation and I’m thankful that it’s included in this course.

Cheers,
Mike

1 Like

They do have Characters

Blender Character Creator - Make 3D Animations From Scratch. Learn Blender basics, rigging and exporting to game engines

1 Like

Yup, it’s just not this course. I was hoping this course would connect with Ben’s Unity Courses. Ben does endorse this one and I would have thought that the character design for games to be included in it. As it were, I’ve registered for a different course that offers that content.

Maybe in the future that will be included in this one. :slight_smile:
Thanks,
Mike

Privacy & Terms