[Game] Basement

Hello All!

I created a text adventure game that I like to call “Basement”. It’s simple, but I added one or two “extras” to make it visually interesting.

Feel free to leave ANY comments you may have or suggestions on how I can take the game up a few notches.

Enjoy!

Play Basement Now!

1 Like

This was great! The story was intriguing and I really like the background image and the font!

There are some things (similar to my game) where you wrote the text as if the user did something first, but if they don’t do it, it doesn’t make sense (if you get the mirror and THEN go to the door it says that I’m trying the door a second time).

Also (and I had this problem too), run through the game and you will find spots where the story text pushes your options below the bottom of the screen, leaving the user hitting random keys to try and get the game moving again.

Really nice job, truly!

Jason

recently worked with Etobicoke Plumbers https://www.absolutedp.com/etobicoke-plumber for basement waterproofing, and I’m thrilled with their exceptional service. The team’s knowledge and attention to detail were impressive as they thoroughly assessed my basement and provided the best approach to address my issues. The outstanding quality of their workmanship was evident in how they sealed cracks, applied effective waterproofing materials, and implemented drainage systems. Etobicoke Plumbers’ dedication to customer satisfaction was remarkable, as they addressed all my questions and left my basement clean and tidy.

Privacy & Terms