G4M3R QU12 - 50 Questions on Gaming

My quiz game has 50 questions based on video games
I used various sprites to create the look of the game, I’m quite pleased with how it looks visually.

You can play it here - G4M3R QU12 by JamieByrneTV

3 Likes

Great game! Love the progress bar ui. Just a small bug, the score starts at 100% instead of 0

2 Likes

That’s prolly because it’s saying what percentage of questions you got correct, since you technically haven’t gotten anything wrong yet, it’s at a 100% correct rate.

1 Like

Yeah but still feels weird as a score yk. You can just not answer any question and remain at 100%. I never really liked the percentage system for calculating score anyway tho

2 Likes

True, id prolly start the score at zero and then it goes to 100% if you get the first question correct.

1 Like

Thanks for playing and for the feedback, I appreciate it.

1 Like

How do you make it not start at 100?

I dont remember the approach the instructor took but if you have a ‘number of questions answered’ variable then write an if statement that if its equal to 0, set score equal to 0

1 Like

Since all I wanted was to force the text to say Score: 0% before any questions are answered, I brute forced it and added this line in the Awake function of Quiz.cs: scoreText.text = "Score: 0%";

That was awesome!! I loved it. 71%…I did okay.

Privacy & Terms