Futuristic Bowling

Here is the WebGL version of my game. I also implemented 2 players , a bowling alley , sound effects and curve ball mechanics. Any feedback will be appreciated!

5 Likes

I am always wondering why there are no responses to such posts.
The game ist really well done and worth playing.

My critic:
I struggled a bit to get the ball in play, a short instruction would have been helpful.

The option to toggle the music is appreciated.
Very nice visual concept as well as very fitting sound.
I did enjoy my time on your bowling alley :slight_smile:

Hagyto thanks a lot for your feedback. It’s true that the throwing mechanics are not so clear at first glance :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . I’m really happy u enjoyed playing my game!! Btw did u like the slow motion feature?

I like it - well done. Love the lane/environment - and the fact that you got 2-players working well.

Some suggestions for further improvements…:

• It feels like you need a menu. Perhaps with a one or 2-player option?
  • The ball felt too slow too me - but then my view could always be skewed as it could be my game going too fast, and I’ve just got acclimatised to it.

I think in terms of responses, I’ve found the further into the course, the less responses there are. I suspect the amount of people who make it further into the course trails off the further it goes.

Liked the game a lot.

I found a minor bug that you can easily remove if you are into perfecting your game. When tidying up the pin set, player is able to throw the ball, and if the ball is thrown fast enough, it collides with the swiper. Setting a simple boolean tidyingDone to true when Swiper backs up will do the trick.

Definitely the prettiest I have seen, nicely done. I do think the ball moves too slow, I was unable to get it going as a reasonable speed no matter how fast I moved the mouse.

Privacy & Terms