Free assets used in project [Unreal Engine 5 Blueprints - First Person Shooter]

Is there a way for us to get the version of the Modular Building Set that you are using in your videos or for you to switch to the newest version. It is very difficult to follow you when thing don’t match up with what you are doing on your teaching videos.

Thanks for the help.

Hi and welcome to the community.

In the Epic Games Launcher, switch to the Marketplace tab and search for “Modular Building Set”. This asset is in the permanently free collection and so is available free of charge. Just add to the cart and then check out. You can then add to your project.

I hope this helps.

Hello Beegeedee,

Thanks for you response but it didn’t help. I know how to get the asset from the market place. The problem is the asset has change from when the teaching videos were created. It has changed a lot. I wanted to know if you could post the Modular Building set used in the videos as a download file.

Thanks again

I doubt we have the rights to share the assets. That was why it was recommended the free set was used.

I’ll check anyway but the videos were only recorded this year, only a couple of months ago I believe so the assets used should be there.

I’ll have a look myself in the morning and see what has changed.

I can confirm it’s the correct asset pack - nothing has changed since the video was recorded. This is the same scene and the horrible post processing is there too.

Hello beegeedee,

Thanks for looking into this for me. I must be downloading the wrong one. The asset page on the market looks the same as your picture but the Demo level is nothing like what you are showing me. I have included a pic of what mine looks like.

Thanks again.

That’s the right level! Just from a different point of view is all.

Hello Beegeedee,

I am sorry to bother you again but this is really bothering me. I have included 2 pics on from the video and one from my system. you will notice that the scene name has changed from Demo_Scene to Minimal_Default. You will also notice that the actors count in the video scene is 11,786 and 6,131 in my version. This is not the same. How do I get the version that is in the video. Thanks again for your help.

1 Like

That’s fine, as Beegeedee said, you have the right set and don’t worry about the actors. You also shouldn’t worry about the fact that it’s named minimal_default, if you want you can right click on that level and rename it to something else that you want.

1 Like

Hi, As El1mination said, the name of the scene doesn’t matter. This is a minor detail. The actual content is what matters and what you have here is fine.

Just run with it and enjoy the course.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms