FPS - Warhammer40k Style - Mega Challenge

This is my Mega Challenge project for UE4 c++ Tutorial.

I added a lot of futures like:

• Animated Space Marine model with Mixamo
  • Reloading
  • Ammo pack
  • Advanced AI (Patrolling, movement speed control, looking for player, reloading if no ammo, range of view, etc. )
  • Main menu (Its poor only for challenge and i wanted to learn how to do it)
  • Intro at the beginning (But added and controlled with c++)
  • Weapon switching (there is two. One with single fire and second with auto fire)
  • I tried some level design and made landscape with mega scans
  • I made voice-acting of my own with audacity
  • I wanted it to be in Warhammer40k climate because i love the lore :+1:
  • Health recover after time
  • Some blood at screen effect with big damage taken
  • Weapon accuracy
  • Maybe something more but i don’t remember because i am doing this project for like 3 weeks and testing different things

I think i am going to learn how to make online game with some API ( I will make simple one in NODE js i guess ) . After that maybe blender course which i bought from you already.

You can check out my code on github:
Link to GitHub

If someone want to make project in team i am always up for it, contact me at: kamilkolodziejczak95@gmail.com

Best regards!

2 Likes

Good work!!!

Wowww that’s just amazing work!
Are you planning to make the game available? This looks genuinely enjoyable!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for your kind opinion! I’m currently working on something new (some action rpg/survival game) and still learning new things after this course. I wont make the game available because assets are not mine and this is only for learning purposes :(.

This looks great! Someday I’m going to be a gamedev just like you and make something as awesome as you have right here… Alas, for now I’m just an imposter :frowning:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms