Forest Defender (Glitch Garden)

Here is my version of Glitch Garden: Forest Defender.

I stuck with the graphics of GlichTheGame, but there were actually some fairly appropriate ones for this game. One even included a fox! So I made it my game menu screen.

The Gameplay itself is fairly similar to what Rick proposes, my main creative change is that I think that gnomes should be small and therefore I swapped the role of the gnome (early defender) and the cactus (late game expensive and strong defender).

I’m also pleased with the music that was available at GlitchTheGame.

Enjoy, and please let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Nice! A lot harder than the other GG games I played, but good fun. Got my butt kicked on the default difficulty before I even saw any foxes :laughing:

Thanks! And thanks for trying! And this is a good reminder that your game always seems easier to the developer, I really thought I struck a good balance :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I recently unearthed some Doom 2 levels I made a LONG time ago and oof, way harder than I remembered (could just be me getting old).

I gave it another play and got a lot further - those cactuses make a big difference - so, probably just me sucking while I worked out the game mechanics! It’s a good game.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms