Fixed ball loop on "Brick Buster", please try again

Wait for music to start before starting game…about 20 seconds

I played your game and beated it (well that was easy because there are only 2 levels).

I want to give you some hints:

1. Change the sound when the ball hits the unbreakable block. I don’t to offend you but the sound it’s pretty annoying. It’s more a sound that you put when you give the wrong answer to a question.
  2. Where is the win screen? I played the 2 levels but instead of showing the win screen it shows the Game Over screen.
  3. Post updates on the same topic. It is better to post the updates on the same topics instead of making new ones. When you update your topic this will be putted on the top of the new topics when you connect to GameDev.tv

I hope my hints helps you.

Thanks for the input. The sound effects for the grey bricks is repetitive, though I wanted the gamer to know they
can’t be broken.

1 Like

Don’t know how good this idea is or how hard/easy to implement, but I would try to add alternative control schemes. I would prefer to play this game with the keyboard: arrows and AD to control direction of the paddle, SPACE to shoot (launch) the ball. Just my thoughts though =)
Otherwise, Great game!

I agree I would rather use a joy stick. That is how I code input device. X Box One controller.

Privacy & Terms