First two game

Hi guys we have just published two game. If you send me feedbacks to me, ı would be greatful thanks ahead.

Hi Batuhan, I tried both of these, here’s some C&C:

SnakeX
Simple, but annoying ads

• Main menu needs more aesthetic changes, as it seems very empty
  • Simple and straight-forward gameplay
  • Poor choice of background and font when clicking the Help and Volume buttons, makes it very hard to read the text you put there

And most importantly, you overdid it with the ads. I understand that income is of high importance and a most games do have ads, but 1 ad when starting the game, 2 banner ads while playing (the one hiding the score as well, a big minus) and one when the game ends, is annoying and I did not enjoy the game because of it. Everything in excess is not good.

BounceX
Much better UI, better colours and cute audio. Levels are good and the game is challenging, also needs some aesthetic changes.

And again, the same ad issue as the first game, it just sucks the fun out of it.

Very good attempts overall, but both of them need more visual and ad changes. Would like to see them updated in the future :slight_smile:

EDIT: It seems like both of your games have big issues when they are started without an active internet connection, like a null reference or something and everything doesn’t work

Privacy & Terms