First Section Render - Home Gym

My render after completing the first section.

Started off very simple, but then became a bit obsessed with improving it over the past 2 days.

Really enjoying the course so far, thanks GameDev.tv!

7 Likes

Welcome to this site.

Very nicely done Weight room.

4 Likes

Very nice indeed. There’s a similar setup at my gym, though not equipment I work with. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ve had to adopt a similar setup in my apartment due to the Covid situation in Australia, so it’s a very loose reference!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been following quite a few of the GameDev.tv courses besides just Blender :+1:

2 Likes

Wow, it’s incredibly beautiful! I understand your work in Blender, right? I once designed many different things through this program, but now I’m doing a completely different job. But your thread brought me back to memories, and I think I will soon download Blender and do several projects for myself. But you’ve got a great project, my friend. Apparently, you’re a talent… I also need to create such a project because I want to make a mini gym in my house and imagine how it will all look. Moreover, I have started bodybuilding much more seriously than before, even thinking about finding Sarms for Sale.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms