First render here we go!

My very first render :slight_smile: I’ve made a garage instead of a well :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Can’t wait to gain more skills :muscle:

5 Likes

So I decided to remake this before moving on with mid-section challenge of part 2 so I could practice what I learnt in Edit mode so far (practice makes perfect, right?). And then I spent hours doing wrong things :smiley: Starting the whole building from scratch and adding all the details to the same mesh where it was impossible to edit desired parts because it became too complex. Eventually I opened the old file and just added new roof cover and remade the front panelling. And that was quite quick because I got used to Edit mode in all this try and fail process. Phew :sweat_smile:

Here’s the new roof made from a cylinder and front panelling made from a single cube:

And here’s the before and after of front paneling. Extruded cube looks very clean to the mess I’ve done before! And just 1 object instead of 40-something :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Great improvement for a week of learning! It sure looks at lot better! Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you!

Privacy & Terms