Hi y’all just wanted to say I really like blenders first person view. With what I’ve learned so far and a quick google search as to how to add color to my objects and set transparence this is what I’ve created so far in section one!
What I want to figure out how to do:
- How to create objects somewhat auto sized and place inside objects I’m modelling in:
I want an easier way to do this other than manually setting the object size and location via the different
- How to set up multiple cameras and choose which one to render:
I’d like to place different cameras at desired render views and be able to choose which view I render
- How to move up in first person view mode without looking up so I can stay focused on locations
- How to create easily create a camera matching my current first person view
- How to set an objects as ‘build space’
Create objects auto sized and placed to the surface of an object I modelling on
Someone help me figure this!