the material and texture is very nice

My finished chess bord

1 Like

looks good :slight_smile:

Here is my chess set.

1 Like

Hello! My chess scene

1 Like

Screenshot: If you look closely at the cross on the top of the king’s crown as well as the knight’s body, you can see some triangulation. Also, you can see that the knight piece still has the edge split modifier applied.

How do I get rid of this triangulation?

Final Render!

Final%20Board%20render

1 Like

You’d have to change the geometry. I personally wouldn’t worry about it. It’s normal.

Oh my lord, this looks great, I almost showed my first bishop. well gotta ways to go

Ok… here are 6 renderings of various lights. Same deal, though. It took me forever because too busy with school (useless… hence why I am doing Blender stuff) and work >_<

For where I got lighting inspiration for the first one: Diablo 1, Tristram (the Church area specifically)
For the second version (not the clean-lit one), there is no inspiration… that was a random idea.

Rendered%2005
Rendered%2006

2 Likes

Dam I feel Noob

Why? You just gotta move forward with the course and you’ll get there. I’m on the rabbit now. You’ll get here, too.

1 Like

Here is mine, what do you think? I made a small try with cycles render but I’m not any expert at all

2 Likes

Certainly not very low-poly, but it shows polish and is elegant. You did well :slight_smile:

Nice!!! I like the smoothness and border.

My attempt

1 Like

Hi guys! I just finished Section 4! I am happy with it, but I know i can always improve!

Edit: Took a shot with DOF

2 Likes

Here’s my finished board, one normal, one with some cool lighting. Ooooooh!

1 Like

Veti-nicee.

Privacy & Terms