Finished Head

Mostly I am happy because I learned how to say it is good enough for the first time. I expect maybe too much of myself because I have a diploma in fine arts.
In the end the best thing is that I learned a lot of mistakes that I made this time, so I can work on them :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Phenomenal job :fire:

3 Likes

I’d say you did a great job! Keep up the good job, and keep showing us your progress through the course. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

Thank you! I will :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Very good.
I think the odd bit is the lower outer under eye. I am sure you do not see so much white there normally.
Good work with the hair.

3 Likes

Nice Bowie! That hairstyle is fantastic and the head looks good from all angles. @NP5 has good advice, and I’d say maybe those eyebrows need some more grooming.

2 Likes

Thank you!
Yes, you are right. I was thinking about it, the whole face just doesn’t have enough variety of colors, and especially under the eyes. I was too subtle when I painted it. One of the things to learned :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for the advise!
And hair was harder to do then I imagined, thanks!

2 Likes

I really appreciate it, thank you!
Yeah, I agree with you and @NP5 The eyebrows wouldn’t mind grooming. I tried for a natural look, but these are too much.

2 Likes

I would say you did an amazing job. Looks awesome. I especially love the way you groomed the hair. And i like the hair color choice too!! And like Gordon said, the head looks great from all angles. Both NP5 and Gordon has good advice. Practice makes everything perfect.

That’s the spirit :rofl: :heart_eyes:.You will learn something new from every mistake you make. Anyway, marvelous job. Have fun dude!!

Thanks for the totally supportive comment! :grinning: it means a lot! I am really new at this :heart:
Oh I know, and I learned a lot. I am just surprised how much, because I sculpted a head before in clay, a few times, and still now is the most that I learned about sculpting (I have a degree in painting). Mabey when you are a bit older you learn how to learn much better :laughing:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms