Final render

Thanks for this very good course! I learnt a lot during the journey.
Here my final result.

21 Likes

Very nice.
Do you like the process? I have not finished it yet but hate it. LOL
We have all this computing power and textures and lighting and so on and this paints it on like 2d painting. Weird.

2 Likes

Yea I loved it, it’s simple and with few tricks it makes illusion. Mainly it is super fast, took me like three hours without experience, I guess with some practice it’s feasible in one hour with more details.

In fact the whole character from modeling to posing should be doable in two days (took me five full days), which makes this process a very nice approach for character design.

3 Likes

Wow! She is great, and also really gorgeous! Which of the game Dev courses did you use to learn how to create her ?xxx

3 Likes

Yea I’m quite happy with the result, for a first attempt. This workflow will surely lead to neat low-poly stylized characters. The course is blender-anime-character by Grant Abit.

3 Likes

Very nice, I like it a lot! I haven’t touched characters at all up until now. Keep it up!

4 Likes

Nice work dude!. Looks amazing.

1 Like

Good job - she is much more fierce and pirate-y looking than the original.

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment !
She’s more US/Belgium comics which is slightly more realistic than Japan. More my taste, tastes’n colors…

2 Likes

cool -I’ll take a look xxx

1 Like

An another attempt on topology.

Still a lot of issues but well, it’s getting better.

2 Likes

Working on the outfit. I’m using knowledge from Blender Character Creator by Grant Abbitt. I sculpt a high resolution mesh that I’ll retopo and bake normals on a the low-res version.

1 Like

The belt.

1 Like

Some fun with folds.

1 Like

Hairs are such a tedious task, I hate it… Unfortunately it’s quite important for a character…

1 Like

Very nice top with wrinkles.
Yes more bald women would be easier!

Thanks for your kind comment! :slight_smile:
I enjoyed doing the shirt folds, found a nice workflow using almost only crease brush, and some grabs here and there. I’m quite happy for a first jump into cloth’s sculpt, I’ll improve fast in this domain :slight_smile:

Not like hairs. I sculpted the hairs for a grand 4 millions triangles. Not happy with the result at all :smiley: but well…

1 Like

Redo the shirt & pants folds, and redoing hairs from scratch.

1 Like

Built her a toothpick and worked on hairs.

1 Like

Is it glued to her trousers or will it get some belt leather attachment?

Privacy & Terms