Final Environment Render: Fall Island

Finally finished up the course! Loved every second of it. Here is my final render:

Image Still:

I can’t upload my gif for the island since it’s 5.5MB at 50% resolution, but you can extrapolate what it would look like :wink:

Course Feedback:
The Good:

• Absolutely jam packed with information - I feel like there was an equal amount of info in this course to the sum of two or three other courses I’ve taken
  • Grant doesn’t teach just one way to do something, but multiple ways.
  • Teaches you a lot workflows of how to accomplish complicated tasks from start to finish, not just stuff like “how to loop cut”
  • Freedom to take your own creative liberties on a majority of the content while still learning new methods

The Not so Good:

• Not much criticism - only thing I can say is occasionally Grant will mention something useful off-hand and you’ll probably miss it unless you are 100% concentrating on the video (sometimes I modeled while he talked lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Overall great course! Personally I think I need more practice on lighting and compositing, but I’m still happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone for putting in the work for an awesome course.

8 Likes

Very nice autumnal colouring. The bunting is out! What are they celebrating? :grinning:
Lack of windows possibly in the buildings.

Great little boat addition!

2 Likes

Looks amazing,dreamy,awesome,beautiful etc…I can keep going you know!!
Love the sky,semi damp rocks,autumn trees,boat in the water,houses, the little bridge and the reflections in the water.Did i leave anything out?No… I don’t think so!! Sooo…overall amazing job. :heart_eyes_cat: :joy_cat:

1 Like

I love the rope bridge and the ladders!

Privacy & Terms