Final Crystal Cavern Project (Just Level 2)

Here is my finished Crystal Cavern Level 2. I added some custom meshes, materials, textures, FX and additional funtionality. My main goal tin addition to understanding Blueprint was also to focus on implementing some Niagra FX.

3 Likes

Great work, just been learning Niagara as well. I liked the cannon bullets the most.

1 Like

Thanks man! Yeah I’m loving Niagra. It’s hard to go back to Cascade because I really like the control and functionality it gives you.

I’m taking another Udemy course from Gabriel Aguiar, just for Niagara VFX. You may already be more advanced for him; but just in case. I’ve got a short vid on youtube for the AoE portion of his course I’m nearly done with now, it’s pretty fun! Although there is some Blender and Photoshop in this course ( I used Krita and Procreate for PS replacement myself)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypY2Kyie88

wow really nice work i like the fx effect so much and the jumping in the ramp omg really nice work!

Ha, yes! I finished that course right before taking this one. SO GOOD! Really helped me a lot with Niagra.

Thanks! I really appreciate that.