Female head with sub surface scattering

That the result with sub surface scattering. I’m not painting it bc it low poly model . :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks good nice topology from what I can see, i would say for me the jaw line is a bit too narrow sucked in as if she is blowing a kiss, unless that’s the sort of style you was going for.

1 Like

That because I’m using anime head as reference so that why it narrow, but I plan to adjust it when I’m her hair and cloth are done. Btw thanks you for feed back.

1 Like

Ahh I see yeah that makes sense but dont change it if you like it, the feedback was just my personal opinion on it really, not really feedback more how I would like her to look but you’re welcome that’s why we are all on here.

Love to see how this finishes up make sure to post it!

I make change because your feed back is reasonable and I also want to see what she look like after change, I did make backup so that fine any way.

Sure, I will post more but it not soon.

1 Like

This kind of style only work with cycle render, I might as well try Rick hair particle next to see.

5 Likes

I learn many thing from this project of mine.
And I call it done for now. Both result and image reference is very off . So I as well move on lol

5 Likes

Looks really good man, very good artist 10/10 from me

Thanks you ! :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms