Feedback—Great course so far

I’ve been an avid gamer and computer enthusiast for a long time, and I also—by extension—became interested in programming at a fairly young age. I started tinkering with Linux and coding at the start of high school and was very fascinated with it. But, I never really had the discipline and patience to stick with it on my own, so I’d practice learning a programming language on and off for a few months before completely dropping it for awhile then going back to it. I was able to learn basic programming concepts through this process, which is nice but never fully grasped any language because I just didn’t stick with it long enough. This course, on the other hand, is so in line with my goals and easy to follow, and because I don’t have to plan out my own learning material or course—it makes the self-discipline factor so much easier—while still letting me go at my own pace. So far I’m loving every minute of it, and actually feel fully engaged and interested in the projects we’re doing. Having the community aspects is a nice touch too, and really makes you feel more involved. All in all, I’m excited to see what comes next, and to start making my own games with the concepts I’ve learned.

Privacy & Terms