It looks pretty good and everything seems to be nicely ordered.
There are a few things that I’d look at changing/adding but this is all personal preference, so feel free to ignore it.
Overall I liked it but it could be a bit tighter.
Cut your name and contact info from the start and just keep it at the end.
Treat it like a game trailer. You want to hook them quickly, then show the meat, and then tell them the name and where to buy.
Site in general:
- Stop the flashing background. It looks cool but makes things really hard to read.
- Add some dates to your timeline (ordered newest first) or order it in terms of most-to-least relevant to the jobs you’re looking for.
- Try to add some more examples to your timeline as soon as you can. No need to go overboard though, 5-6 strong pieces should do the trick.
- Tighten up the intro blurb a little. Most of that first paragraph can be moved to your bio. Try to grab peoples attention with your achievements and goals right out of the gate.
- If you’re a gameplay programmer you’re going to want to share some code, so a link to your GitHub would be a good idea. maybe sit it in a section between your timeline and bio, or just add a link to your sidebar.
- Pay to get a proper domain and to get rid of the “built by Wix” banner at the top of the page. That little bit of outlay will make everything feel a lot more professional and shows that you’re taking things seriously.
Again, these are all just personal thoughts and I’d be pretty proud of it if it were my portfolio.