Feedback for the course thus far!

​I’ve been wanting to learn programming to make video games for years and I am finally doing it thanks to this course! Besides being a lover of computers and video games I had zero knowledge of computer science/programming/unity before the course. I did start with Ben’s other unity course (got 20% through) and then jumped over to this one when it was released. The beginning of this course has overall been way more in depth than the first version and I am absolutley thrilled. I am really glad that so much time has been spent on learning concepts of coding because that has enabled me to really learn. I feel like I am truly understanding this and my brain is getting SO EXCITED to be able to flesh out my own ideas with the knowledge I am learning. I feel like there is a good variety in the difficulty of challenges. It helps me to check in with what I have learned, pat myself on the back when I get it right, or if it is too difficult it gives me a point to jump off and start independently researching! Thanks to Ben and the others who have worked on this course, it is really helping me learn and change my life for the better. I just want to say a sincerest THANK YOU. Ben, you are a fantastic teacher! Keep on keeping on!!!

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. Unity is complex and vast and having the complexities broken down in to simple tutorials cements my learning. Thank you Ben.

Privacy & Terms