Fallen City - With Homemade Sound

Hello! Here is my “finished” project boost game. I had pretty much finished it back in November, but took a break until recently.

I had so many big ideas for this game, but I realised I had gotten carried away, and decided that it’s time to move onto the next section.

I made the music for the game, as well as all the sounds in the game. It’s not amazing, but it’s a start!

It is set in a post apocalyptic world, where a city has fallen underground. The rocket is supposed to be a drone being sent up by survivors to find out what is above the surface.

There seems to be a graphical glitch in the second level, which isn’t there in the Unity editor. (Update - fixed it!) I intend on coming back and changing the rocket to a drone, as well as redoing the sound design and music.

Thank you!

Edit: Forgot the link - https://sharemygame.com/@GravySurfKing/fallen-city

2 Likes

Nice game! I liked the falling debris level. I realised what was happening a bit late on the last level though and managed to fly over the obstruction (and I think exited the level boundaries). I reloaded the game and got through the second time though. Cool stuff!

1 Like

I really like the music and sounds you made! That alongside the stars background gives a really cool and mysterious feeling to the game. I think maybe one thing I’d tweak a little bit is how much force is applied to the acceleration of the rocket, as I found it pretty tough to recover due to gravity tending to carry you into objects if you accelerate away too late, but then again I’m not the best at these types of games anyway. :laughing: Regardless, good job, and best of luck in your future games!

1 Like

Privacy & Terms