Extrusion Challenge: Take Me to Church

I went overboard fiddling with this and ended up spending about 8 hours on it… :grimacing: oops… But the end result looks great! and I learned a lot. :woman_shrugging: Reference was the church I was sent to as a kid.

7 Likes

Good to see what you copied. Makes sense of the radiating fan like bits in the roof end.

It is a good replica for the stage in the course.

4 Likes

Your work is wonderful, and the story of creation is also amazing. I am always fascinated by how the church inspires the creation of beautiful things. In religion, people find solace and answers to many troubling questions. It serves as a guide for good in many difficult situations in life. So if you are close to religion, we could visit https://firstchurchlove.com together. Thanks to churches, schools are being opened to educate young children, to teach the natural sciences without forgetting about spirituality. Also, in churches, there are a lot of ceremonies that are aimed at reconnecting the soul with the divine beginning. You did a project inspired by the church, and now do you attend one?

3 Likes

Looks great.Nice work.I will say time well spent.

1 Like

Good rendition and sense of structure.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms