Excited to learn Blender!♥

Hello everyone!

My name is Samantha, and I’ve just downloaded Blender today. I’m really excited to learn this platform of 3D modeling, and hopefully, be able to utilize what I learn in creating my own clothing line for Second Life.

If anyone has any thoughts or tips for me, I am more then open to them! So please! Feel free to message me on here at any time!

Thanks again! And I look forward to what this community has to offer us, beginners! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome Samantha,

I think i greeted you this morning the Q&A, The one thing i should mention is i dont play second life but i know from past experience there are some issues with importing to second life so i personally cant support it.
This said however students have reported back that once they have made the models the second life community are very helpful with getting things into the game correctly.

If you check the course announcements in there should also be a link to our fantastic discord server as well :slight_smile:

I use the same name as here on discord but Udemy just calls me Marc :slight_smile:

Awesome Marc!

Thank you for the welcome! I really appreciate it, as well as your insight into Blender and those who have had experiences with SL.

I shall definitely need to add myself to the Discord channel, and hopefully, I’ll see you over there as well!

Sincerely,
Sam C.:heart:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms