Errors while trying to build bullcow game

I am getting these errors from VS 2019 community edition and I googled but I could not fix them

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C3859 Failed to create virtual memory for PCH BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error C1076 compiler limit: internal heap limit reached BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error C1356 unable to find mspdbcore.dll BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error C3859 Failed to create virtual memory for PCH BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error C1076 compiler limit: internal heap limit reached BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error C1356 unable to find mspdbcore.dll BullCowGame C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\c1xx 1
Error MSB3073 The command “C:\Unreal\UE_4.26\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat BullCowGame Win64 Development -Project=“C:\Unreal Projects\BullCowGame-starter-kit\BullCowGame.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild” exited with code 6. BullCowGame C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v160\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 46

Found a solution the virtualization option SVM was disabled in the bios when enabled I was able to compile successfully !!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms