Error on Blueprint NPC_AI_BP after refactoring

Hi guys!

After the refactoring my project presented the error “This blueprint (self) is not compatible with ’ self ', therefore that pin must have a connection.”.

Can somebody help me?

–Edit–
Well…Deleting this function the game runs normally…but why? Without this function in theory, it shouldnt.... Maybe I miss something and Sam delete it on some point? Anyway...deleting this function my game works properly (dont know why hahaha)

Probably needed to delete and re-add.

I had the same issue and had to go back to an older version to figure out what the previous setup was. For anyone else who is having issues, this is what it is supposed to look like.

I have a similar problem with this blueprint. Why I dont have cast to “PatrollingGuard” node?

And another issue with PatrollingGuard (Blueprint Class).When I’m trying to put it to the scene I received this:
capture(5)

This, when I try to open:

capture(7)

I’m spending 3rd hour on this and got stuck. I’ll be grateful for help.

since we refactored the blueprint behaviour to c++ classes, this function was deleted in a previous lesson. Also the ChooseNextWayointBP isn’t used anymore, because it was replaced in the BehaviourTree by the refactored ChooseNextWaypoint CPP Class :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms