Error in include path

Alright guys I need help! I am getting the squiggles on the WorldPosition header and cpp as well. BEFORE YOU ASK!! I have followed the Intellisense BUG fix from Bull Cows lecture with no dice. I have also deleted and restarted my project to see if maybe there was a title or project error however it has not resolved the issue. Here are the screen shots along with where I implemented the Intellisense fix. All help will be greatly appreciated!

I think that the squiggly may be in error, after restarting the project and continuing on to the output lecture the code was able to compile and provide the output. I will leave this open for now just in case there is an issue further down the road but any further insight would be awesome, thanks guys!

If you look in includePath in the c_cpp_properties do you have one that goes to your projects intermediate folder? e.g.

"K:\\Unreal\\MikeBE\\Building_Escape\\Intermediate\\Build\\Win64\\UE4Editor\\Inc\\Building_Escape",

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms