Error: Condition "!is_inside_tree()" is true. Returning: Transform3D()

There are a few lessons that I´m receiving this message below every time I open the project.
Don´t seen to be impacting the game, but intrigues me, and I cant find it.

Godot Engine v4.2.2.stable.official (c) 2007-present Juan Linietsky, Ariel Manzur & Godot Contributors.
modules/gltf/register_types.cpp:63 - Blend file import is enabled in the project settings, but no Blender path is configured in the editor settings. Blend files will not be imported.
— Debug adapter server started —
— GDScript language server started on port 6005 —
scene/3d/node_3d.cpp:343 - Condition “!is_inside_tree()” is true. Returning: Transform3D()
scene/3d/node_3d.cpp:343 - Condition “!is_inside_tree()” is true. Returning: Transform3D()

Bram more or less addresses this toward the end of the section - I say “more or less” because it doesn’t seem to fix quite everything for some people. Not completely certain what it’s doing, but it’s caused by an unresolved problem with Path3D nodes and it has something to do with the C++ code under the hood, specifically what creates the nodes.

I’ve seen this at both designtime when opening a project, and when changing scenes during runtime. Bram’s fix should stop the former, and might stop the latter as well (not sure anymore because my implementation is a bit different).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms