Error code on xcode

I need a hand from you mac savvy folks! My .cpp file disappeared so I had to start over on that count, and now it just isn’t working. When I try to build it comes up with these errors in the picture. I have no idea what to do next cause I can’t test to be sure my code is working. Any advice would be awesome!

Do believe that’s a code problem actually perhaps having to do with SubmitGuess().

Would need to see your code

Here’s just the .cpp file. I’ve tried a few other things since, and I think it might be that anything with FBullCowGame in it is what’s causing the problem? When I highlight any of them and select “jump to definition” it gives me 2 options from the .hpp file. I highlighted the 2 options in the last picture below. Hope that helps! Thanks for helping me out!

It looks great but, at the very least, the for loops in that 3rd photo are incorrect.

Example of what it should look like

for (int32 i = 0; i < HiddenWordLength; i++)

Example of what you have

for (int32 i = 0 < HiddenWordLength; i++)

In the 2nd photo:

upper Constexpr but that should be constexpr with a lower c.

MyMaxTries() and MyCurrentTry() are "duplicated".

Might be something else? I’m tired of looking at it now lol.

It should be easier to see them in the IDE though. Xcode should be highlighting these errors though and I think that’s really the worst of all the problems that needs to be fixed here. What good is an IDE if its not helping you better than a text editor.

2 Likes

On line 7 in FBullCowGame.cpp you are calling reset instead of Reset

And to clarify on one of @QueueButton’s points, lines 10 and 11 are defined again on lines 30-33 and 35-38

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms