Enemies not moving

Hi
I have a problem were the enemies spawn and move as normal on path(0) but path (1) they spawn at waypoint(0) but do not move to the next waypoint .
i duplicated the path. any help would be much appreciated

thank you

Hi Christian,

Someone else had a similar sounding issue, the problem they had was that they had inadvertently set the Z axis on one of the way points. It looked as if the enemies were not moving but actually they were on the right spot for X and Y but were continually trying to move to Z but weren’t able to. Check your way points to see if you have the same issue.

Also, please copy/paste your code into your posts and apply the code formatting characters before and after it rather than using screenshots. Screenshots are good for derails from the Unity editor or for error messages but are fairly unreadable for code, especially on mobile devices. You also prevent those that willingly give up their time to help you from copy/pasting part of your code back to you with suggestions/corrections.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

See also;

Hi Rob
Thank you for helping me again i found the problem , one of the waypoints had a z axis and the path prefab had a rotation once i fixed both problems the enemies started moving again.
And thank you for your advice i will copy/paste the code next time.

Thank You

Hi Christian,

You’re more than welcome, happy to have been able to help and glad you can move forward with the course again :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms