End of course lamp animation

Well i thought i include the knight from the chess set, as it got some praise. I wanted to test out several camera frames and see if i can make that somewhat fun. Included some instruments, though it was a bit of a pain to find good fitting stuff. I was a bit drained from the animation and wanted to move on with the course. Still it was a lot of fun to animate :slight_smile:

I never done 3D animation before. Just Video Editing, which can be seen in my channel.

7 Likes

Great clip nice story.

2 Likes

Well done! Lots of movement, well times music and noises. And the slow motion flying scene was perfect :wink:

Your experience in the latter shows. With low poly, but good editing skills, you can still come off with professional work.

1 Like

Thank you for the nice words :slight_smile:

The music took some convincing, because i didnt have a good idea and it was an afterthought. Otherwise i would have synced the movement to something like a rhythm or music. Thats what i usually did with my video edits.

I am glad you liked it, for what it is!

1 Like

And what is it? A well put together and energetic short that one can be proud to showcase. It can be used to experiment and add too later if that is of interest. It is your first try, yes, but if this is your first product, what will later oneโ€™s look like?

2 Likes

Very cool! I wasnโ€™t expecting that final part.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms