Eeek, A Mouse

Here is a mouse I’ve done this morning. If you would be kind enough to provide feedback I’d appreciate it. For now, I’m looking at the form rather than the texture.

4 Likes

Pretty good mouse shape as for me. But what about feet? Aren’t they too thin?

1 Like

I’m no expert in mice, but I think the head should look a bit more distinct from the body. They just seem to blend into one another like they’re one body part. Also, the mouse might look nicer if you made it fatter I guess, or arch its back? Just a thought, not sure if it’s necessarily better or not.

2 Likes

@Alexandra_Ispas Thank you for the feedback. For the arched back, I’m planning on relying on creating that as part of the annimation process (this little guy is definitely going in my game). As for the head, I think your right, I’ll work on it.

@dmfrodol I wnet and looked at a few images of just their feet and my surprise, I got them just about right for thickness, though the back paws need to be just a bit longer and this guy seems to have a case of chicken legs. Thanks for bringing that up, I never thought to look for images of only their feet.

1 Like

Here he is again with updated materials. couldn’t get the fur quite right but it worked for making him look like he has skin

I think his snout’s just a bit too long but I don’t know. What do you think?

1 Like

It is a baby rat!
Fat tail.

The head can do with some shaping, eyes and ears may be small, and possibly the back leg ‘knee’ could be higher and fuller in shape. But as always it depends on the reference you are using animals vary.

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms