Edge Collider Issues

So i followed the video word for word but when i apply the edge collider 2D i just get a straight green line through the mountain / hill and not like in the video. Am i missing something?

1 Like

Hi,

Could you please share screenshots of what you see in Unity?

Its a bit difficult to see cause of the colors but you can kinda see the green line through the middle instead of bordering the hills like in the video. But for some reason after i switch to game tab then back to scene tab it works as in the video. Must be a bug. I’ll leave it here anyways in case others have the same issue.

1 Like

Thank you. Yes, I can see the green horizontal line of the edge collider. Colliders in Unity that do not have a fixed shape such as a box collider sometimes have problems. If you hadn’t found a solution yourself, I would have suggested to disable the Edge Collider 2D component, and to enable it again. That makes Unity recalculate the collider shape and usually fixes the issue with the collider.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms