std::cout << "*the product of the code is: " << CodeProduct << std::endl;

int GuessA, GuessB, GuessC;

std::cin >> GuessA;

std::cin >> GuessB;

std::cin >> GuessC; 

scroll

int GuessSum = GuessA + GuessB + GuessC;

int GuessProduct = GuessA * GuessB * GuessC;

if(GuessSum == CodeSum && GuessProduct == CodeProduct)

{

std::cout << "congrats $1000 cr. ";

}

else

{

std::cout << "you lost the alarm are trigered *****ERROR**CODE****you bank= $0000 "; 

}

return 0;
1 Like

So do I get to earn real money? :smirk:

2 Likes

yes just win this game and earn digital money but you cant convert it to real one :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :yum:

1 Like

Bump

Wow. Such things shouldn’t be in our lives. I think it’s best to work on the low salaried job, with part-time hustle work. Under the words hustle, I mean the ideas that are most likely interested in a person who doesn’t like to work on the job. It’s a person like me… I’m a photographer that works online, using Pinterest and Shutterstock. Actually, I didn’t know about it, until my friend has recommended me a tip https://themoneymix.com/side-hustle-ideas/ where are best hustle ideas! I’m grateful to it, actually…

Thanks for the information.

Hoo boy, this is quite the rabbit hole! Everything I’m about to write is 100% legal and ethical.

Hmmm…hacking…ethical hacking…white hat stuff…it seems easy and fun on the surface, but it’s just as challenging as anything else. There are a lot of different levels and it takes a lot of time and research to really get good at it.

Most people hear about ‘pentesting’ and ‘bug bounty’ and it really does sound very glamorous and fun. People also think it is easy money, which it is not. That said, I’ve seen bounties range from $50 USD up to as much as $10,000 USD depending on the severity of the vulnerability.

NOTE: I have not gotten a bug bounty as I am a beginner. I used to read about them a lot on LinkedIn before I deleted my account.

Bug bounty and pentesting are not easy. It takes A LOT of time and A LOT of research. It’s an entirely different skill set.

Individual pentesters (penetration testers) usually go for bug bounties, where a company will reward the individual for finding vulnerabilities that can be exploited.

In other cases, people work on teams such as the Red Team (offensive pentesting team) or the Blue Team (defensive SOIC team). There are many different aspects of cyber security.

That said, if anyone is interested in learning ethical hacking and pentesting, I will share that I take courses at www.tryhackme.com and www.hackthebox.com.

Both sites are good, but I’ve been with TryHackMe a little longer and I’ve done more of their coursework. It’s definitely challenging, but they will teach you how to hack…ethically…white hat stuff. I try to spend some time learning there every day. I like it and I can vouch for it.

The courses can be difficult, especially if you have little to no knowledge in networking and things like the OSI model, but practice, practice and you’ll get it eventually. Knowledge of assembly language can also be helpful.

You’ll learn all kinds of cool tools like Burpsuite, Metasploit, Splunk, and Hydra, and you’ll learn methods like Subdomain Enumeration, Authentication Bypass, IDOR, SQL injection, and other stuff.

It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re curious or interested, but don’t make the mistake of thinking it’s easy because it can be VERY challenging.

I hope this is helpful.

Hey Begonio! I remember when I was trying to find quick gigs, and yeah, the internet can be a bit of a wild west sometimes. Recently, I stumbled upon this cool concept of play games for money. It’s like turning leisure time into cash – talk about a win-win. Maybe exploring different avenues like that could help you find your groove.

Privacy & Terms