Dungeon with lights but my potato lighting is potato

I think it’s too hard to try to fiddle with lights and see what happens on render on this potato computer so I’m just going to accept that I can’t learn lighting as much as I would like yet.

9 Likes

wow looking good, you can get pretty good renders in eevee by turning on some settings and save the cycles render for when you are almost done

3 Likes

I’m liking the lighting you have so far, and @Willrun has a good point. Save the Cycles render for when you’re finished, as Eevee will help save your computer when rendering.

3 Likes

This was my final. But I’ve decided to wait to “learn lighting” until I get a better computer or can get my hands on a better one. I can hardly test lighting in cycles because any change takes a long time to react.

Even though lighting needs attention for computer restrictions, but your work is amazing.
Keep it up.

1 Like

one thing that might help is changing the amount of light bounces in the scene, and the auto tile add-on decreased my render times a lot. you can also try compositing so you save time on denoising while still removing noise.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms