Dungeon with a potential trick

I made a dungeon which includes a secret room plus two fake walls on either sides so that they can be potentially removed to reveal the secret room.

I would like to further make an animation about that later when I learn more about camera and animation.

6 Likes

Looks good and the secret room thing could work in a game engine set up perhaps, with some way to open a secret door.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind comment! Yes I would try to put it in a game engine :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Nice dungeon. You could totally animate a door opening. Just key frame the door at start position, and then in an open position some frames later. You will need to separate the door into two parts then, and maybe get rid of the middle torch, or split it. Or you can just have the whole wall part move upwards. You could also use a lattice if you want to hide the door as it moves away.

2 Likes

Thank you Gordon for this youtube link. I am playing with animation today and it was really fun, and I found animating in blender is not that hard hh.

Privacy & Terms