Dropping Object doesnt debug.log hit

Here is the code and scene setup I have with all the components, the sphere changes tag when it collides with floor but doesn’t debug.log a hit when the player makes contact. At least it does change the color with the player collision. Any ideas?

1 Like

Can you paste all of you scripts using code formatting, you currently only have two scripts as a screen shot, you need to copy paste the code and then highlight and then hit the </> button

Also could you please explain more what exactly is your problem so I can solve, I’m getting a little confused, thanks!

1 Like

I’m with @Christopher_Powell here. Everything is happening the way the code is written. There’s a Debug.Log in the console so that collider is hit. the color and the tag changes, so that collider is hit. What else do you want to happen? I’m also a little confused

1 Like

thanks to both you and christopher, I solved my problem, I just forgot to add the scorer script to the falling object. Sorry and thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms