Dragon - First Sculpt, Texturing & Posing

Hi, here is my result of the course. I’m pretty happy with it since it has been the first time sculpting, texturing and posing for me and I did it all on my laptop which was struggling hard with this one :smile:

Nonetheless there’s a lot to improve for me. I wouldn’t say I have much artistic skills and I have problems distinguishing colors, so the biggest topic for improvement for me with the dragon would be texturing, I’d say …

I’d love to learn how to animate it and export it properly into a game engine like Unity. So maybe this could be another course!? :slight_smile:

P.S.: Sry for any mistakes in the english language :slight_smile:

8 Likes

very cool dragon! looks very scary :smiley:

3 Likes

Excellent dragon, posing and texturing, especially for the first time.

3 Likes

Looks like a proud dragon!

2 Likes

I agree with everyone’s comments, and think you did a great job for your first sculpt.

It almost makes me jealous, because I’ve been a member here a long time, but haven’t tried sculpting . . . yet. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for your warm words everyone. Makes me keep going with practicing and learning skills for game development :slight_smile: At the moment it’s still a balance to daily tasks for me, but who knows, maybe one day …
I also bought the sculpting course a while back and now found the time for it. I guess it’s never to late to start :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms