Download videos offline

Good day,

Is there anyway I will be able to download all lecture videos to study offline?

Hi Hendrico,

If you use a mobile device then yes, there’s a Udemy app for both iOS and Android.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

See also;

Thank you Rob

1 Like

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

I should have given you this earlier also;

It links to both of the apps I mentioned.

My experience with trying to use the mobile apps is that the videos play at something stupid like 360p and the “make full screen” button just stretches it. Trying to learn how to code by stretching a 360p video across a 10" mobile device is just plain impossible.

ISP data caps make online viewing impossible due to having to stop and replay “what did he just say?” or “Wait, don’t change the screen, I’m still looking at that code” over and over and over.
Being able to download videos via the app into a size that is unreadable means “Stop buying courses. It’s just a waste of money”

Sometimes I would use screen recording software to record the specific part I want and then save it in the format I need. This tool can record videos in HD or 4K quality with no time limit. But I’m not sure whether this is actually allowed.

Howdy!

I just bought a bundle with some UE5 courses, but it doesn’t seem I can access them in Udemy. Is that still the preferred mobile app for offline viewing?

1 Like

Same here… I think it is better to buy on Udemy next time… Offline download, subtitles…

Privacy & Terms